There is a lot happening at Walt Disney World, including yoga classes, special savings at Disney Springs and more!
1. DisneyQuest Closing On July 2, 2017
DisneyQuest is an indoor, interactive theme park with various video and virtual reality games. Guests only have through July 1, 2017 to enjoy DisneyQuest before it closes its doors forever on July 2, 2017. Passholders can visit for a discounted rate of $19.98 (paying tribute to the year they opened – 1998) and Florida residents can save 25% off tickets while they are still opened.
2. Cast Members Special Access To Buy DisneyQuest Games
Starting on July 4 at 7am EST and through July 6 at 9am EST, Cast members have exclusive access to buy DisneyQuest video games. This will be done through an online auction, where the starting bids are at $100 all the way up to as much as $10,000. Part of the proceeds will go to charity.
3. Morning Yoga For Guests of Boardwalk Inn & Villas
BoardWalk Inn and Villas guests are able to join a complimentary half hour yoga session. This will take place on the resort’s Village Green from 8:15 to 8:45am (Mondays & Wednesdays). This 30 minute yoga session is first come first serve, and limited to 20 guests. Towels and mats are provided.
4. Lilo’s Playhouse
Lilo’s Playhouse is located at Disney’s Polynesian Resort. Starting July 2, 2017, Lilo’s Playhouse will be open from 10:30am-4pm. Families can enjoy free movies, arts & crafts and more.
Starting at 4:30 this space will become a child drop off center only, which costs a flat rate of $55 per child per night.
5. Disney Springs Summer Savings
- Johnston & Murphy – buy one-get one special on men’s shorts now through July 17, 2017
- Sperry – receive up to 50% off select styles now through July 12, 2017
- TUMI – save up to 25% off select styles now through July 5, 2017
Click here for all the latest Disney News!
Going to Disney? You might qualify for a Disney Gift Card when you book your trip with the Couponing to Disney travel specialist!