If you are looking for more slow cooker chicken recipes, chicken tacos is a good one to try! When we were having “taco night” last week, I wanted to try something different than regular tacos so I figured I’d given chicken a shot. These turned out great!
- 3 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 can of rotel tomatoes
- Taco shells (hard or soft)
- Jar of salsa
- Shredded cheese
- Additional taco toppings as desired
- Place chicken in slow cooker and cover with rotel tomatoes.
- Cook on low for 3-4 hours or on high for 1-2 hours.
- Remove chicken from slow cooker and shred.
- Add chicken to taco shells and top with salsa, cheese, and any additional toppings.
Try this Slow Cooker Scalloped Chicken recipe!
Using a Slow Cooker not only makes preparing dinner easier, it also saves on your power bill because you don’t have to run the oven and heat up the whole house. Check out all the Slow Cooker Chicken recipes we have tried and be sure to share your favorites too!