This Slow Cooker Extra Tender Pot Roast might have just been the best pot roast I have ever had. You definitely need to try this recipe!
- 1 2-3 lb chuck roast
- 1 pound baby carrots
- 2 pounds potatoes, diced
- 1 onion, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 cup beef broth
- 2 tbsp steak seasoning
- 1 tbsp dried thyme
- 1 tbsp dried rosemary
- Combine steak seasoning, dried thyme and dried rosemary into a bowl.
- Rub ½ of the seasoning mixture onto both sides of the roast.
- Add the roast to the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Add the vegetables into the slow cooker around the roast
- Mix the remaining of the seasoning mixture into the beef broth and pour over the roast and vegetables.
- Cook on low 6-8 hours
You might also enjoy this recipe for Slow Cooker Tender Pot Roast.
Using the Crock Pot not only makes cooking dinner easier, it also saves on your power bill by using less energy than a traditional oven. Check out more Slow Cooker Beef recipes.