This recipe for Slow Cooker Lemon And Rice Chicken Soup turned out really delicious. I know you don’t think soup and summer go together, but this soup tastes lighter with the lemon and it doesn’t sit as heavy on your stomach.
Need a new Crock-Pot? Amazon has the Crock-Pot 3.5 Quart on sale for $29.00 (was $49.00).
- 1 can of Cream of Chicken Soup
- 4 cups of Chicken Broth (I use the cubes and make my own to save money)
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- 1/2 cup of Long Grain White Rice
- 1/2 cup of Lemon Juice (or 2 drops of Young Living Lemon Essential Oil if you have it on hand)
- 1 cup chopped Carrots
- 2 diced Celery Stalks
- Place the chicken, carrots, celery and rice in the bottom of the slow cooker. Combine the cream of chicken soup with the chicken broth in a separate bowl and then pour over the chicken. Cook on low for 4-6 hours. Remove the chicken and shred and then return to the soup.
- Serve with crackers and a side salad.
You might also enjoy this super easy Slow Cooker Whole Chicken Recipe.
Check out all the Slow Cooker Chicken recipes we have tried and be sure to share your favorites too!