These slow cooker meatballs are perfect for an appetizer if you have friends over, or as a main dish along with your favorite sides. I know I love to serve these during my football parties in the fall. You can chop up your own bell peppers and onions or you might be able to find pre-diced bags in your grocers freezer. That definitely makes this dish extra easy!
- 1 bag meatballs
- 2 cans tomato soup
- 1½ c. brown sugar
- 1 onion, sliced (or diced... just depends on how you like it)
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced (or diced)
- Spray inside of your slow cooker with non-stick spray.
- Place all ingredients in slow cooker.
- Cook on high for 4-6 hours.
You might also enjoy this slow cooker pot roast recipe.
Using the Crock Pot not only makes cooking dinner easier, it also saves on your power bill by using less energy than a traditional oven. Check out more Slow Cooker Beef recipes.