Distribution times for virtual queue enrollment for Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance are now 7 a.m. and 1 p.m. (previously 2:00 p.m).
Guests with a valid ticket (or Annual Pass) can request a virtual queue spot at 7am on the day of your reservation, from anywhere such as at your Disney Resort or as you are heading to the park.
Then, at 1pm daily the virtual queue reopens for any guests needing to try again, this slot opportunity is only for guests inside Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
How To Get Your Spot:
- First, make sure you have the My Disney Experience app.
- Once you have logged in, select “Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Virtual Queue” on the home screen. You will be able to view the current status and next steps for joining the virtual queue.
- The app will indicate when there is no availability for a specific distribution time. Some guests may join backup groups.
- As long as your My Disney Experience account is linked to park tickets for you and the others in your group, you can enroll everyone in the virtual queue at the same time. In order to give as many guests as possible the opportunity to join the Resistance, each guest can enter the virtual queue no more than once per day.
- Make sure push notifications are turned on for My Disney Experience so you will be alerted if your group is called to return. You’ll have up to an hour from the time of the alert to go to the entrance of Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance.
- Please note that joining the virtual queue does not guarantee the ability to experience Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance.
Click here for all the latest Disney News!
Going to Disney? You might qualify for a Disney Gift Card when you book your trip with the Couponing to Disney travel specialist!