Refurbishments are a necessary part of attractions, sometimes they are just regular maintenance and sometimes they come back with enhancements. Below is a list of attraction closures for refurbishments in January 2022.
- Disney Skyliner (EPCOT) closed for refurbishment January 23 through January 28, 2022, between Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort, Disney’s Riviera Resort, and EPCOT.
- Expedition Everest (Animal Kingdom) closed for refurbishment January 4 through mid-April 2022.
- Finding Nemo: The Musical (Animal Kingdom) closed for refurbishment now through sometime in 2022 when the new show debuts, featuring your favorite Characters of the show and songs such as, “In the Big Blue World” and “Go with the Flow”, plus all new material.
- Splash Mountain (Magic Kingdom) closed for refurbishment January 10 through February 10, 2022.
- Walt Disney World Railroad (Magic Kingdom) closed for TRON: Lightcycle Run construction.
Additionally, the Flippin’ Fins Pool at Disney’s Art of Animation will close for refurb during January 2022 through April 2022. The Samawati Springs Pool at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village will also close for refurb during January 2022 through April 2022.
Click here for all the latest Disney News!
Going to Disney? You might qualify for a Disney Gift Card when you book your trip with the Couponing to Disney travel specialist!