Wondering where to meet Alice in Walt Disney World? She can be found in the following locations:
- Near the Mad Tea Party ride in the Magic Kingdom (usually here with the White Rabbit)
- In the United Kingdom in Epcot (check times guide, currently between 11:30am-5:20pm)
- At 1900 Park Fare’s Supercalifragilistic Breakfast in Grand Floridian
- At the Wonderland Tea Party at 1900 Park Fare in Grand Floridian
Here are some questions you can ask her:
- Where is the White Rabbit?
- Have you had your tea today?
- Will you be attending your Unbirthday tea party today?
- Have you taken a spin on the Mad Tea Cups today?
We’ve always had a great experience with her-one of the chattiest and happiest characters we’ve met! One time my daughter was wearing a Cheshire Cat dress and she had a lot of fun with that. And she also went through my daughter’s autograph book commenting on the other characters. -Liz H.
Oh my goodness, during the Halloween party, one of my girls fell asleep in her stroller. The Mad Hatter and Alice made everyone hush and be quiet so they wouldn’t wake her. They took all these pictures with my girls while holding their fingers to their mouths to quiet everyone and the second we walked away, you could hear the Mad Hatter and her say “OH THANK GOODNESS, now we can be loud again!” They were the best. – Lauren F.
She was wonderful! It was just my husband and me, she wished us congratulations on our anniversary, and told us to have tea to celebrate. I told her I didn’t drink tea and she was appalled! We discussed why and she suggested some for me to try, and told me to come back and tell her how I liked it. The characters aren’t just for kids, peeps, we enjoy them so much! – Ronnie W.