Honorary toys can re-fuel at Woody’s Lunch Box in Toy Story Land at Hollywood Studios, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. Even better, skip the lines because this eatery participates in Mobile Ordering. Woody’s Lunch Box is actually a super-sized version of Andy’s Lunch Box. I am not sure why they didn’t call it Andy’s Lunch Box.
Location: Toy Story Land in Hollywood Studios
Dining Plan: Yes
- Breakfast: S’more French Toast Sandwich, Banana Split Yogurt Parfait and more
- Lunch & Dinner: Grilled Three-Cheese Sandwich and more
- Sides: Tomato-basil Soup, Potato Barrels and more
- Dessert: Raspberry Lunch Box Tart and Chocolate-Hazelnut Lunch Box Tart
- Specialty Beverages: Mystic Portal Punch and more.
- Plus, Kids meals and beverages (non-alcoholic & alcoholic)
Mobile Ordering: Yes, this restaurant participates in mobile ordering. Allowing guests to pre-order and pre-pay for their food through the My Disney Experience App.
If you have dined at this restaurant, please leave your opinion in the comments section!
Learn more about Walt Disney World Dining and get suggestions for where to eat, how to use the Disney Dining Plan and more.