My favorite character meal is ‘Ohana’s Best Friends Breakfast featuring Lilo & Stitch, Pluto and Mickey. There are so many reasons why it is my favorite, but here are the 5 Reasons To Love ‘Ohana at Walt Disney World.
1. Stitch Juice – This delicious juice is a combination of passion fruit, orange juice and guava juice. It tastes like Hawaii in a glass. It compliments the sweet bread they serve so well. Yum!
2. Served Family Style – Instead of worrying about rushing to the buffet and back between characters, everything is brought to your table family style. Just ask your waitress for more of whatever looks great to you.
3. The characters – ‘Ohana is the only place to meet Lilo in Walt Disney World. She is such a sweet character and she and Stitch play with each other throughout the dining room. And you can’t go wrong with Mickey and Pluto, another pair of best friends.
4. The atmosphere – The restaurant plays a variety of popular Disney music while you dine. You can also look out huge floor to ceiling windows at Bay Lake and even Cinderella’s Castle.
5. The resort – The Polynesian Village Resort is gorgeous. The resort is themed as a tropical paradise with lush landscape, water features and even a few tiki gods. Take some time to browse the grounds during your visit to the restaurant.
Why do you love ‘Ohana’s?
Learn more about Walt Disney World Dining and get suggestions for where to eat, how to use the Disney Dining Plan and more.