Warning: reading this post will make you hungry. Disney World has attractions, rides but best of all – snacks. Taking a break during a Disney World vacation to refuel and refresh is a must. Plus, there are plenty of options for snacking at Disney World. Consider the 30 Must Try Snacks on the list below on your next trip.
1. Mickey’s Premium Ice Cream Bar – this classic treat is available at all Disney World Parks and Resorts.
2. Werther’s Caramel Popcorn from Karamell Kuche in the Germany Pavilion at Epcot.
3. Turkey Leg at The Lunching Pad in Magic Kingdom and other Parks.
5. Funnel Cake at the America Pavilion in Epcot’s World Showcase.
6. The Grey Stuff at Be Our Guest in Magic Kingdom.
7. Beignets at Port Orleans French Quarter Resort.
8. Fresh Fruit Waffle Sandwich served with chocolate-hazelnut spread at Sleepy Hollow in Magic Kingdom.
9. Egg and Cheese Omelet Waffle Sandwich (Breakfast Only) at Sleepy Hollow in Magic Kingdom.
10. LeFou’s Brew at Gaston’s Tavern in Magic Kingdom.
11. Kitchen Sink at Plaza Ice Cream Parlor on Main Street USA at Magic Kingdom or Beaches and Cream at Beach Club Resort.
12. Warm Cinnamon Roll at Gaston’s Tavern in Magic Kingdom. This treat is big enough to share.
13. Mickey’s Ice Cream Sandwich – found at various snack carts throughout Disney World.
16. Fresh Berry Cream Puff at Norway Pavilion in Epcot’s World Showcase.
17. Macaroon Ice Cream Sandwich at L’Glaces de Artisan in Epcot’s France Pavilion.
18. Gourmet Cake Cups at Cheshire Café in Magic Kingdom.
19. Mickey Waffles – Served for breakfast throughout Disney World restaurants and Resorts.
20. School Bread is found at Norway’s Pavilion in Epcot’s World Showcase.
21. Sundae from Ghirardelli® Ice Cream & Chocolate Shop at Disney Springs.
22. Cotton Candy sold at various locations throughout Disney World.
23. Churros from Cantina de San Angel at Epcot’s World Showcase, Mexican Pavilion.
24. Gelato at Gelati at Epcot’s World Showcase or Vivoli il Gelato at Disney Springs.
25. German Pretzel from Epcot’s World Showcase in the Germany Pavilion.
26. Create Your Own Crisped Rice Treat at Goofy’s Candy Co. in Disney Springs is a treat and an experience.
27. Mickey Pretzel with Cheese sold at various locations in the Parks.
28. Blueberry Cream Cheese Mousse – with passion fruit curd from Satu’li Canteen in Pandora- World of Avatar at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
29. Neytiri’s Chocolate Cake at Satu’li Canteen in Pandora- World of Avatar at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
30. Tarte aux Fraises in Les Halles Boulangerie at the France Pavilion, Epcot.
How many have you tried?
Learn more about Walt Disney World Dining and get suggestions for where to eat, how to use the Disney Dining Plan and more.