At Monsters Inc Laugh Floor in Magic Kingdom , your party is invited into Monstropolis for a hilarious comedy show presented by Mike Wazowski. Since laughter is 10 times more powerful than scream, it is up to you to help fill the canister to power Monstropolis.
Length of Show: 15 min
Height Requirement: None
Scare Factor: Only if your kid is scared of funny monsters. They don’t do anything that I would consider scary.
Rider Switch (for small kids): No
Weather Procedure: Located indoors.
Ride Photo: No
Flash Photography: Yes.
Queue: Notice all the Monsters Inc references.
Extra Magic Hours: Open for Evening Magic Hours.
Fastpass: Part of Fastpass +
When to Ride: Anytime when the line isn’t short.
Our Touring Strategy: We didn’t visit this show for our first few trips and we really missed out. It is hilarious! Since it holds a large crowd, we usually don’t have to wait very long for our turn.
Secrets/Tips and Tricks:
- Look for Mike Wazowski’s dressing room in the queue.
- Notice the different products in the vending machine in the queue.
- While waiting, there will be a number with a code word you can text a joke too. Your joke might just be read by one of the monsters during the show.
- Audience members may be shown on the screen so keep on the lookout for your party!
Our jokes that have been chosen:
- Why is Cinderella bad at Basketball? Because she runs away from the ball.
- Why is Peter Pan always flying? Because he can never, never land.
- Why can’t you give Elsa a balloon? Because she will let it go.
Check out these tips for Pirates of the Caribbean.