Part of exploring Disney World is stopping for a snack break. Disney World has an abundant amount of sweet snacks to sink your teeth into. However, for a non-sweet snack there are options as well. Below are 15 wallet friendly non-sweet snack options at Disney World parks.
15 Non-Sweet Disney World Snacks Under $5 Each
- ABC Commissary (Hollywood Studios) French Fries $4.49 – available at more QS locations
- Backlot Express (Hollywood Studios) Waffles Side $4.99
- Casey’s Corner (Magic Kingdom) Mac & Cheese Side $3.49
- Catalina Eddie’s (Hollywood Studios) Breadsticks $3.39 – served with Caesar Dressing
- Eight Spoon Café (Animal Kingdom) Baked Macaroni & Cheese $4.49
- Flame Tree Barbecue (Animal Kingdom) Onion Ring Basket $4.49
- Golden Oak Outpost (Magic Kingdom) Waffle Fries $4.49
- Harambe Fruit Market (Animal Kingdom) Fresh Fruit Cup $3.99
- Joy of Tea (Epcot) Curry Chicken Pocket $4.50
- Popcorn Cart (Various Locations) Popcorn $4.69
- Sommerfest (Epcot) Cold Potato Salad $3.79 – traditional Cold Potato Salad with Eggs
- Tangierine Café (Epcot) Marinated Olives $3.99
- The Land Cart (Epcot) Vegetable Plate $4.25 – Broccoli, Carrot Sticks, and Tomatoes with Dip
- Westward Ho (Magic Kingdom) Assorted Chips $2.99 – available at more QS locations
- Yak & Yeti Quality Beverages (Animal Kingdom) Pork Egg Roll (1) $3.99 – available from Joy of Tea (2 Rolls)
Prefer something sweet? Consider, 15 delicious Disney World desserts under $5.00 each.
Learn more about Walt Disney World Dining and get suggestions for where to eat, how to use the Disney Dining Plan and more.