Disney World introduced a whole new way to order from select Quick Service restaurants, with Mobile Ordering. Satu’li Canteen in Pandora – World of Avatar at Disney’s Animal Kingdom was the first to announce mobile ordering, which opened on May 27, 2017. Mobile Ordering allows guests to order and pre-pay for their food at select participating restaurants and skip the line at the restaurant!
How To Use:
- Download the free My Disney Experience app, which has many useful tools and features, read the My Disney Experience App Guide.
- Access mobile ordering on the app by tapping character head and under “My Plans” tap Order Food.
- Then a list of participating restaurants will be displayed.
- Select your restaurant, tap Order Food and a list of menu items and prices are shown, select your choices.
- When you arrive at the restaurant, tap the “I’m Here, Prepare My Order” button.
- When your food is ready to be picked up the app will alert you.
- Then head to the “Mobile Order Pick Up” sign (note your mobile order # for pick up).
Current Locations (October/2019):
Mobile Ordering is available across all 4 parks, Disney Springs and select Disney World Resorts.
- ABC Commissary at Hollywood Studios
- Aloha Isle at Magic Kingdom
- Backlot Express at Hollywood Studios
- Casey’s Corner at Magic Kingdom
- Catalina Eddie’s at Hollywood Studios
- Centertown Market at Caribbean Beach Resort
- Columbia Harbour House at Magic Kingdom
- Contempo Cafe at Contemporary Resort
- Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café at Magic Kingdom
- D-Luxe Burger at Disney Springs
- Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo at Hollywood Studios
- Electric Umbrella at Epcot
- End Zone Food Court at All Star Sports Resort
- Everything POP Shopping & Dining at Pop Century Resort
- Fairfax Fare at Hollywood Studios
- Flame Tree Barbecue at Animal Kingdom
- Gasparilla Island Grill at Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Harambe Market at Animal Kingdom
- Intermission Food Court at All Star Music Resort
- Landscape of Flavors at Art Of Animation Resort
- Liberty Inn at Epcot
- Milk Stand at Hollywood Studios
- Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Cafe at Magic Kingdom
- Pinocchio Village Haus at Magic Kingdom
- Pizzafari at Animal Kingdom
- PizzeRizzo at Hollywood Studios
- Restaurantosaurus at Animal Kingdom
- Riverside Mill Food Court at Port Orleans – Riverside
- Roaring Fork at Wilderness Lodge
- Ronto Roasters at Hollywood Studios
- Rosie’s All-American Café at Hollywood Studios
- Sassagoula Floatworks and Food Factory at Port Orleans – French Quarter
- Satu’li Canteen at Magic Kingdom
- Spyglass Grill at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Sunshine Seasons at Epcot
- The Artist’s Palette at Saratoga Springs Resort
- The Mara at Animal Kingdom Lodge
- The Lunching Pad at Magic Kingdom
- Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant at Magic Kingdom
- Woody’s Lunch Box at Hollywood Studios
- World Premiere Food Court at All Star Movies Resort
Guests who wish to use Mobile Ordering have the option to pay by Credit or Debit card through the My Disney Experience App. Plus, guests on the Disney Dining plans may now use mobile order to redeem meal and snack credits.
Mobile Ordering offers allergy friendly options as well. There are now menu options for Gluten/Wheat, Egg, Fish/Shellfish, Milk, Soy and Peanut/Tree nut allergies. Guests can now find allergy friendly meals listed on nearly all Mobile Ordering menus available at Disney World.
Learn more about Walt Disney World Dining and get suggestions for where to eat, how to use the Disney Dining Plan and more.