My favorite juice at Disney World goes by many names. These include POG Juice, Stitch Juice, Jungle Juice and more. All are a sweet combination of passionfruit, orange and guava juice, and a guest favorite! Learn various locations at Disney World to find this juice and the name is goes by. Plus, how to make it at home!
1. Find POG Juice at Ohana’ at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort. Have an all you care to eat breakfast with this sweet juice, nicknamed Stitch Juice for the character breakfast with Lilo & Stitch.
2. Stop by Cape May Café at Disney’s Beach Club Resort. Here guests will find Orange-Guava-Passion Fruit juice on the menu!
3. Venture into the Tusker House at Disney’s Animal Kingdom park. On the menu for breakfast, lunch and dinner is Jungle Juice. Enjoy your Jungle Juice at this Character dining location.
4. In EPCOT’s Future World, find Garden Grill. Enjoy a character dining meal with Orange, Passion Fruit, and Guava Juice Blend on the menu!
5. Head to Trails End Restaurant at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort for a rustic meal. On the menu find this juice called by another name – Moonshine (to fit the rustic theming).
Make Jungle Juice At Home
The recipe to make this juice at home is super simple. If you are missing this sweet juice from Disney right now, grab the 3 ingredients below and mix it up.
- 21 ounces of passion fruit juice
- 21 ounces of guava juice
- 24 ounces of pulp free orange juice
Mix, serve and enjoy!
Learn more about Walt Disney World Dining and get suggestions for where to eat, how to use the Disney Dining Plan and more.