Popular attractions at Disney World and wait times go hand in hand. Especially for guests who do not visit regularly, hitting the major attractions are a must.
Disney World is soon implementing Early Theme Park Entry, if any of these attractions are on your must ride list, I suggest picking a couple each park day to tackle early morning.
Early Theme Park Entry will replace Extra Magic Hours. This change will occur later in 2021, prior to the 50th anniversary celebration. Extra park time for Disney Resort guests is a highlight for many during their trip, enjoying the parks with lower crowds, and the perfect time to ride attractions that typically have long wait times.
Early Theme Park Entry will be for Disney Resort guests (and guests of select other affiliated hotels), consisting of a DAILY 30-minute early entry to ANY Disney theme park.
10 Attractions with long wait times:
1. Test Trask (EPCOT)
2. Na’vi River Journey (Animal Kingdom)
3. Avatar Flight of Passage (Animal Kingdom)
4. Splash Mountain (Magic Kingdom)
5. Big Thunder Mountain Railroad (Magic Kingdom)
6. Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway (Hollywood Studios)
7. Rock n’ Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith (Hollywood Studios)
8. Slinky Dog Dash (Hollywood Studios)
9. Seven Dwarfs Mine Train (Hollywood Studios)
10. Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run (Hollywood Studios)