Disney World is home to many restaurants, from counter service to Dinner shows. There are amazing dishes and treats around every corner. Below are 10 things I must eat every time I visit Disney World. What is on your must-eat list when you visit?
1. Aunt Liz’s Golden Fried Chicken from 50’s Prime Time Café at Hollywood Studios. Guests will enjoy the Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Chicken Gravy, and Seasonal Vegetables, all served on the side. Finish your meal, or the Cast Members may just have something to say!
2. Fresh Fruit Waffle Sandwich from Sleepy Hollow at Magic Kingdom. This delicious snack that eats like a meal is served with Chocolate-Hazelnut Spread. Eat with views of Cinderella’s Castle.
3. Spaghetti served with Beef and veal meatballs and pomodoro sauce. Find this dish at Tutto Italia Ristorante in Epcot’s World Showcase.
4. Churros served with caramel sauce is the perfect sweet treat for an afternoon pick-me-up. Learn various locations, where to find Churros at Disney World.
5. Caramel Popcorn from Karamell-Kuche. Find freshly made caramel popcorn in the Germany Pavilion at Epcot. Take in the smell of caramel as you enter.
6. Blueberry Cream Cheese Mousse at Satu’li Canteen in Animal Kingdom. This treat almost looks too pretty to eat, served with Passion Fruit Curd.
7. Indian-style Bread Service at Sanna, found in Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas. Choose the one with all Nine Accompaniments and this makes a delicious appetizer to share.
8. Dole Whip, no trip to Disney World would be complete without a dole whip! Guests can even buy a dole whip without a park ticket, learn various locations for Dole Whips at Disney World.
9. Ribs from Flame Tree Barbecue in Animal Kingdom. Choose Ribs, Chicken and Pulled Pork Sampler or Ribs and Chicken Combo for delicious BBQ ribs, a nice break from chicken fingers and cheeseburgers.
10. Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue, is not a what but a where to eat. The Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue Dinner Show comes highly recommended at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort. Guests will enjoy a lively, hilarious 2-hour show. Plus, all-you-care-to-enjoy fried chicken, smoked BBQ pork ribs, tossed green salad, baked beans, fresh-baked cornbread, strawberry shortcake and soft drinks. Furthermore, those guests 21+ enjoy unlimited draft beer, wine and sangria!
Learn more about Walt Disney World Dining and get suggestions for where to eat, how to use the Disney Dining Plan and more.