Want to experience Disney World without lines? It is possible with these 20 walk on attractions at Walt Disney World. On any given day, these attractions continuously have no or low wait times. Even though these attractions may not draw the crowds, the list contains classics, adventures and great laughs.
- Country Bear Jamboree – Singing bears and low crowds make this attraction great.
- Enchanted Tiki Room – Watch the room come to life, and enjoy a short wait for this entertaining classic.
- Hall of Presidents – The theatre holds 700 guests, therefore no waiting.
- Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor – This show is guaranteed to make you laugh, do not let low crowds discourage you from trying this one.
- Price Charming’s Regal Carousel – The carousel holds many guests at a time, resulting in continuous short wait times, enjoy this classic.
- Tomorrowland Transit Authority PeopleMover – See Tomorrowland from above, on this 10-minute attraction with continuous loading.
- Tom Sawyer Island – Take a log raft to an Island inspired by the stories of Mark Twain.
- Walt Disney’s Carousel of Progress – Walt Disney himself had a hand in this classic attraction, unfortunately or fortunately for you, it does not draw the crowds.
- It’s Tough To Be A Bug – Bonus, walking into this show includes up close views of the Tree of Life.
- Gorilla Falls Exploration Trail – is a self-guided walking tour in Africa where guests can see gorillas, hippos and exotic birds.
- Maharajah Jungle Trek – is a self- guided walking tour in Asia where guests can see tigers, a flying fox, a Komodo dragon and birds.
- Rafiki’s Planet Watch – contains Affection Station (a petting zoo area), and conservation station, explore at your own pace.
- The Boneyard – Perfect for families, children can release their energy in this multi-maze play area with digging areas for guests 10 and under.
- For the First Time in Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration – This 30-minute show plays throughout the day, check the My Disney Experience App for show times.
- Muppet*Vision 3D – Found on Grand Avenue and no longer Muppets Courtyard, this attraction rarely has a wait (depending on your timing on the last show ending). Watch a pre-show while you wait.
- Walt Disney Presents – Formerly One Man’s Dream, still contains original aspects about the history of the parks. Now showcasing upcoming projects and sneak peaks as well. Walk through at your leisure, with little crowds.
- Journey Into Imagination With Figment – This attraction loads quickly, resulting in shorter wait times.
- Living with the Land – This educational ride is also very interesting, and boats hold many guests at a time.
- Spaceship Earth – However, do not make this your first attraction, instead ride this one on your wait out and lines will be shorter.
- The American Adventure – Learn about America’s History told by Audio-Animatronics in this 30-minute show.