Hollywood Studios recently added Toy Story Land for guests and the highly anticipated Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge (opens 8/29/19). This park also contains thrill rides and more for guests. Learn, 30 Things To Do Open To Close At Hollywood Studios.
1. Interact with the Citizens of Hollywood. Found on Hollywood Boulevard throughout the day is this improv group, ready for fun and to entertain. They often engage for audience participation.
2. Fuel your morning at Woody’s Lunch Box. This quick service found in Toy Story Land offers delicious breakfast options. Consider the Breakfast Bowl, S’more French Toast Sandwich and more. Also served at breakfast (lunch and dinner) are the famous Lunch Box Tarts. Coffee, orange juice and more is also sold.
3. Get unique views of Toy Story Land on Slinky Dog Dash. This family friendly roller coaster has guests sitting in the coils of Slinky Dog on a Mega Coaster Play Kit built by Andy. This attraction gives you views of all of Toy Story Land, as you turn and twist with Slinky Dog’s coils.
4. Go for high score on Toy Story Mania at Pixar Place. Guests of all ages can take aim. Try for the highest score in this shootin’ carnival game. Wear your 3-D glasses and enjoy special visual effects as you play.
5. Meet the Toys in Toy Story Land. Guests will find Buzz, Woody & Jessie for meet & greet throughout the day. Check the My Disney Experience App or times guide on your day of visit.
6. Meet everyone’s favorite snowman, Olaf. Meet this fun loving snowman from Disney’s Frozen at Celebrity Spotlight at Echo Lake.
7. See the March of the First Order. Guests will clear the way when they see Captain Phasma leading her stormtroopers on a march up Hollywood Boulevard.
8. Cool down at Epic Eats. When the sun starts to heat up, stop at Oasis Canteen for a Rootbeer Float.
9. Grab a seat for Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular! This lively show features stunts and incredible visuals, at Echo Lake. Plus, some adults from the audience to be in the show!
10. Have a unique adventure on Star Tours. Ride Star Tours – The Adventure Continues and take a 3D space flight. Story twists within the ride are random, therefore each time you ride could be different!
11. Use Mobile Ordering to order lunch at Backlot Express. Guests can use Mobile Ordering to order and pre-pay for their food here, skipping the line at the restaurant. This family friendly eatery serves burgers, Chicken and Biscuits, free refills on fountain beverages and more.
12. Learn more about the past, present and future of Disney parks at Walt Disney Presents. This self-guided tour attraction showcase artifacts from Walt Disney’s life, sneak peaks of upcoming attractions and more.
13. Meet Disney Junior Pals in the Animation Courtyard. Guests with little ones will want to spend time on the Disney Junior meet & greets. Guests can meet Fancy Nancy, Doc McStuffins and Vampirina.
14. Dance and Sing along with your favorite Disney Junior Characters. Guests can so do at Disney Junior Dance Party! See Mickey, Timon, Doc McStuffins and Vampirina on stage. Fun touches include bubbles, children love this part!
15. Meet and greet with your favorite Monsters, Mike & Sulley. Guests will find this duo at Walt Disney Presents, pal around and grab some photos.
16. Stop at Anaheim Produce for a sweet or savory treat. Here guests will find a classic Mickey Pretzel served with cheese sauce. Those with a sweet tooth can find Churro with chocolate sauce!
17. Put on your 3D glass for Muppet 3D Vision.– This show with 3D vision glasses has guests sitting down for 17 minutes. It is based on Jim Henson’s The Muppets TV Show. Enjoy the air conditioning while relaxing in a theatre.
18. Relax at the Baby Care Center. Find Hollywood Studio’s near the entrance of the park. Parents will find changing tables, kitchen with microwave, seats and more inside. Perfect for you and your little ones to stop and refresh.
19. Enjoy an extensively themed Dinner. There are 2 Table-Service restaurants in the park with immersive theming. Both are themed after the 1950’s era, however they are quite different. At 50’s Prime Time Café find theming of a 1950’s kitchen complete with a working black & white TV. Dine on comfort foods such as Mom’s Old-fashioned Pot Roast and mind your manners as you dine! While, Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater Restaurant resembles an old fashioned drive-in theater. Watch sci-fi clips while you dine in a table resembling a 1950’s car! The milkshakes are a must try.
20. Board a haunted elevator on Tower of Terror. Enter the Twilight Zone for a thrilling time at Disney World. Learn 13 secrets about Tower of Terror.
21. Private Star Wars meet & greet for Visa cardmembers. Visa Cardmembers, this is a nice perk for you! Any guest may enter the Star Wars Launch Bay, however only cardholders will get a private meet & greet area.
22. Meet Mickey & Minnie. On Commissary Lane guests can meet & greet with Mickey and Minnie Starring in Red Carpet Dreams. This duo is ready for photos and autographs.
23. Watch the tale as old as time retold live On Stage. Find Beauty and the Beast-Live on Stage at Sunset Boulevard at Hollywood Studios. Hear your favorite songs and see your favorite Beauty & the Beast characters on Stage in this fantastic retelling.
24. See Lightning McQueen come to life. Guests can see Lightning McQueen on stage, at Lightning McQueen’s Racing Academy on Sunset Boulevard at Hollywood Studios. Learn 5 reasons to see Lightning McQueen’s Racing Academy and become a rookie racer.
25. Go upside down on Rock n Roller Coaster. This thrilling coaster takes guests from 0 to 60 in under a minute. Board your super stretch limo to ride the only attraction at Disney World that takes guests upside down.
26. Enjoy an Ice Cream Sandwich on a Fresh-Baked cookie. This dessert is like 2 desserts in 1, and can be found at Hollywood Scoops.
27. Create your own Beer Flight at BaseLine Tap House. Guests 21+ stop by this lounge for the Create-Your-Own-Beer Flight. You get to select 4 beers at 5oz each.
28. Explore the planet of Batuu in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge. Build your own lightsabers at Savi’s Workshop, build your own Droid at The Droid Depot. Take control on the Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run and much more! Starting 8/29/19 at Hollywood Studios.
29. Try the Blue or Green Milk. From The Milk Stand at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge (Starting 8/29/19). Blue milk was seen in Star Wars: A New Hope when Luke Skywalker sat down for a family meal. Get your must try Blue Milk or Green Milk from the Milk Stand at the Black Spire marketplace. These are 2 local favorite frozen beverages. Both frozen blends consisting of a plant-based blend of coconut & rice milks, with fruity hints. The Bubo Wamba Family Farms Novelty Drink Vessel is also available for purchase here to drink your milk in style from. Find in the Marketplace. This eatery participates in Mobile Ordering.
30. End your day with Fantasmic. This nighttime show is found on Sunset Boulevard. Watch Disney heroes, princesses and villains, and featuring Mickey Mouse during this 30 minute show.