Hollywood Studios once had the reputation of a half-day park. However, with the addition of Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge and Toy Story Land there is now more than ever to do at this park. Here are 102 Things To Do At Disney’s Hollywood Studios! It would be impossible to do in one day, but fun to try.
1. Take a wacky ride with Engineer Goofy through a cartoon world on Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway. Inside this attraction, Mouse Rules Apply! It features a brand new cartoon short named, Perfect Picnic. This zany adventure is great for all ages.
2. At the main entrance find, Movieland Memorabilia. Find merchandise to remember your visit to the park.
3. The Hollywood Brown Derby is a hidden gem of this park. This is your stop for a fine dining experience.
4. Crossroads of the World is the first shop most guests see when entering this park. Shop pins, plush, Ears and more. Did you know the Mickey on top is actually a lightning rod?
5. Sid Cahuenga’s One-of-a-Kind is found at the entrance. This is your stop to see and purchase photos captured by Disney Photopass photographers.
6. For an unforgettable experience, Dine with an Imagineer at The Hollywood Brown Derby. This is an exclusive lunch or dinner (select days only), for up to 10 guests. Listen to an Imagineer explain their work, while you dine and a chance to ask questions.
7. Interact with the Citizens of Hollywood. Found on Hollywood Boulevard throughout the day is this improv group, ready for fun and to entertain. They often engage for audience participation. Stop by for fun and laughs!
8. Visit Starbucks located in this park, named The Trolley Car Café. Grab a pick-me-up coffee for the afternoon.
9. Need Merch? Head to Mickey’s of Hollywood. This is your shop for classic keepsakes and souvenirs.
10. Keystone Clothiers is the place to be for Star Wars fans. Step inside to shop epic apparel and more.
11. Need Mickey Ears? Shop Celebrity 5 & 10! Find other merchandise such as pins, MagicBands, apparel and accessories and much more.
12. Stop by Oscar’s Super Service to rent a stroller or wheelchair. This is also the location if you do a package pickup.
13. Take a break at the Baby Care Center found near the entrance of the park. Parents will find changing tables, kitchen with microwave, seats and more inside. Perfect for you and your little ones to stop and refresh.
14. Disney Movie Magic is a nighttime entertainment show. Relive your favorite classic Disney movie moments through projections.
15. During the holiday season enjoy, Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! This is a nighttime holiday spectacular, not to miss.
16. Settle into a spot for the viewing of Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular during the evening. Star Wars fans will love this fireworks extravaganza.
17. Wonderful World of Animation celebrates over 90 years of Disney + Pixar Animation. Be dazzled with this nighttime show.
18. Step inside Mickey Shorts Theatre to see an original animated short, named Vacation Fun, starring none other than the mouse themselves – Mickey & Minnie Mouse! The seats, décor and more at this Theater is inspired by the mouse that started it all.
19. Frozen Fractal Gifts is a must stop shop for Frozen fans. Find Frozen themed gifts, apparel, costumes and toys.
20. Shop sparkly items at Gem Creations. This is your stop to watch a Disney jeweler in action and shop a personal creation.
21. Hollywood & Vine is your spot to dine with Disney Junior characters. Little ones will love interacting with their favorite characters while they eat.
22. For a sweet treat stop at Epic Eats. The Oreo Funnel Cake from Epic Eats is a must try.
23. For the First Time in Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration is a beautiful stage show. Singing along is encouraged!
24. Those 40″ or taller can ride this classic, Star Tours – The Adventures Continue. Ride this a couple times and each ride could be different.
25. Tatooine Traders is a fun shop where you can build your own lightsaber. Star Wars fan will also love shopping rare Star Wars memorabilia.
26. Step back in time at the 50’s Prime Time Café. This table service eatery is perfect for a fun family meal. The theming is moms kitchen from the 1950’s, complete with a black and white TV for your viewing pleasure while you dine. Guests will love the menu filled with comfort foods, just like mom used to make.
27. Visit the snowman magically created by Elsa, at the Celebrity Spotlight in the park. Take photos, get an autograph and of course a warm hug! Olaf loves to meet and greet with new friends.
28. Grab a seat for Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular!, found at Echo Lake area. This lively show features stunts and incredible visuals. Plus, they select some adults from the audience to be in the show!
29. After the show, shop Indiana Jones Adventure Outpost and grab an Indiana Jones hat and more. This is your stop for gear inspired by the movie.
30. Your little one can learn how to be Jedi with Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple. Make sure to sign up early in the day as spots fill up fast.
31. Grab a tasty plant-based snack of Tootine Two Suns Hummus served with Pita Chips from Backlot Express. This is a plant-based option.
32. Dockside Diner is your spot for lunch or dinner. Best known for its foot-long hot dogs and pulled pork sandwiches!
33. Skip the hustle and bustle of 50’s Prime Time Café and head to Tune-In Lounge. This location serves the full menu + is a full bar.
34. With plenty of seating inside and out, head to ABC Commissary. Grab lunch or dinner with an option for everyone.
35. Head to Mickey and Minnie Starring in Red Carpet Dreams to meet & greet with Sorcerer Mickey! His favorite leading lady – Minnie Mouse also meets at this location. No visit is complete without a visit to the mouse!
36. Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater Restaurant is a unique dining experience. Watch vintage sci-fi clips while you dine in your “car” table, the milkshakes are a must!
37. Take a photo with the snowman outside of It’s A Wonderful Shop. At this retail location it is Christmas all year long, shop ornaments and more.
38. Craving Pizza? Head to PizzeRizzo. Pizza is an easy crowd pleaser!
39. Another perfect crown pleaser is pasta, find that at Mama Melrose’s Ristorante Itliano. This casual dining setting accepts reservations.
40. Sip on California brews and wine BaseLine Tap House. This location also serves small bites to eat and has a fun outdoor sitting area.
41. Visit Muppet 3D Vision a 17-minute 3D show with vision glasses. Based on Jim Henson’s The Muppets TV Show. Enjoy the air conditioning while relaxing in a theatre.
42. Discover a hidden key at Muppet Vision 3D in Hollywood Studios. Look for the, “Back in 5 minutes key is under mat….” sign. Then look down for the mat and lift to reveal the hidden key! This is a fun one for kids to discover themselves.
43. You will want to take photos outside the Stage 1 Company Store, the theming is so much fun! Inside shop all your favorite Disney souvenirs.
Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge
44. Turn your smartphone into a Star Wars Datapad on play Disney Parks App! This is a whole new way to explore the land.
45. Grab a Fastpass+ for Millenium Falcon: Smuggler’s Run. Then take flight on an interactive mission!
46. For an attraction experience like non other get in line for Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance. Guests are put in the midst of a battle between the First Order and the Resistance. Those 40″ or taller can ride.
47. Dok-Ondar’s Den of Antiques is your stop to shop galactic artifacts. Find toys & plush, apparel, art and more.
48. Stop by Launch Bay Cargo to browse life-size sculptures, autographed memorabilia and more. Guests can also make print-on-demand phone cases here.
49. Stop by for a refreshment from The Milk Stand. Will you choose the Blue or Green Milk to try?
50. Stop by the First Order Cargo and shop various items to prove your allegiance to the First Order. Guests will find recruitment gear, supplies and more.
51. While exploring Batuu visit the local Tailor’s shop named, Black Spire Outfitters. This shop is your destination for a new robe or more casual wear for your next mission or adventure.
52. Prove your allegiance to the Resistance at Resistance Supply. Grab gear from the makeshift supply carts.
53. Discover a secret workshop in the new land, named Savi’s Workshop – Handbuilt Lightsabers. Here, with the assistance of the Gatherers, guests can build their own custom lightsaber.
54. Step into the market stall of the Toydarian Toymaker to shop toys, plush, art & collectibles from the planet of Batuu. Guests can shop handcrafted items in this fun workshop at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge in Hollywood Studios.
55. Head to Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo for exotic flavors from around the galaxy. Stop by for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
56. Visit the Creature Stall and adopt a galactic friend from this exotic pet shop! Shop various creatures and critters, that are out of this world. This shop sells toys and plush.
57. Head to the local watering hole named, Oga’s Cantina. This eatery serves small bites to eat for Breakfast, lunch and dinner, plus out of this world drinks for children and adults!
58. Stop by Kat Saka’s Kettle, a quick service eatery for a popcorn snack named the Outpost Mix, that’s out of this world! Plus, specially labeled Coca-Cola beverages! Find in the Marketplace area of Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
59. Stop by the Droid Depot and build your own custom Droid. This workshop is stocked with tech items, parts, chips and manuals waiting to be constructed into your own droid.
60. Visit Ronto Roasters in the center of the Marketplace for Ronto Wraps and more, at this galactic meat station. You will smell the meat grilling before you spot it! Also consider specialty beverages such as the Tatooine Sunset (non-alcoholic).
61. Pose in front of a famous wall for a fun photo-op. While exploring Black Spire Outpost at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge be sure to look for this fun Star Wars wall for a must do photo opportunity (outside Droid Depot).
Toy Story Land
62. Grab a Fastpass+ for Slinky Dog Dash and ride in Slinky’s coils. Guests 38″ or taller can enjoy this family-friendly coaster!
63. Any age or height may take aim on Toy Story Mania. Try and get the highest score in this shootin’ carnival game. Wear your 3-D glasses and enjoy special visual effects as you play.
64. Watch the Green Army Drum Corps in Toy Story Land. The trio comes marching through the land, while playing percussion, and then stop for a show lasting several minutes. These are highly skilled drummers, who also like to have fun!
65. The Green Army Patrol in Toy Story Land come out to play several times throughout the day. Guests will see them marching with oversized crayons, a Pixar ball and more. The Green Army Patrol loves to play, such as with “Sarge Says”.
66. Stop by the Toy Story Land Merchandise Carts to shop. Merchandise Carts will carry pins, accessories, toys and more.
67. Meet the Toys in Toy Story Land. Guests can meet and greet with Woody and Buzz Lightyear throughout the day.
68. Honorary toys can re-fuel at Woody’s Lunch Box in Toy Story Land, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. Even better, skip the lines because this eatery participates in Mobile Ordering.
69. Take a spin on Alien Swirling Saucers. This attraction is based on the playset Andy won from Pizza Planet. Board your own rocket ship (those 32″+), then ride set to an intergalactic soundtrack.
70. At Toy Story Land, guests are shrunk down to the size of a toy. One reminder of the size of guests in this land, is the huge footprint left by Andy in the pavement, look for his larger than life footprint!
71. Hop on over to Neighborhood Bakery to satisfy your sweet tooth. Consider a Num Num Cookie or Frozone Slush!
72. Meet the Incredibles Characters at Pixar Place. Such as, meet & greet with Edna Mode in her Super-Suit Gallery. See some of Edna Mode’s latest and greatest designs!
73. Little ones do not have to rest at the Disney Junior Dance Party! This lively stage show encourages little ones to get up and dance!
74. Shop the Disney Studio Store for your Disney Junior fan. Find all your favorite merchandise here such as apparel, Ears, toys and plush.
75. Encounter Darth Vader at Star Wars Launch Bay. Are you prepared to meet the Dark Lord of Sith?
76. Guests can also meet and greet with Chewbacca at Star Wars Launch Bay. Meet & greet with this legendary Wookie, who gives the best hugs!
77. Encounter BB-8 Astromech on Duty. This sidekick is ready to meet and greet with guests.
78. Disney Visa Cardmembers get an exclusive meet & greet. Head over for the Disney Visa Cardmember Star Wars Character Experience.
79. Watch Disney’s The Little Mermaid retold by a live puppetry show with Voyage of The Little Mermaid. Listen to Ariel sing Part of Your World and more favorite scenes.
80. Get dressed up with items from In Character. At this shop find what your little one needs to dress as their favorite Disney character.
81. Watch a 10-minute film at Stay Wars Launch Bay Theater. This documentary runs throughout the day and gives guests an inside look at bringing Star Wars saga to life.
82. Meet & greet with Disney Junior Pals. Head to Animation Courtyard to meet & greet with Vampirina at her Scare B&B, Doc McStuffins in her backyard playhouse clinic and Fancy Nancy at her play palace.
83. Learn more about the man behind the dream – Walt Disney at Walt Disney Presents. Inside this attraction find artifacts such as photos, sketches and more.
84. Take a seat for Beauty and the Beast Live on Stage. Take a break and watch this 25-minute Broadway style show, retelling Disney’s Beauty and the Beast. The Cast Members are beyond talented, the costumes are amazing and the songs will have you singing out loud!
85. Guests can enjoy Lightning McQueen’s Racing Academy, an action-packed attraction. Before the show begins enjoy fun activities outside. Play games such as Tire Toss. Enjoy photo opportunities with Cruz Ramirez. Then, be put into the Cars story for the first time with special effects and more Cars friends on the wraparound screen.
86. Also, enjoy a D.J. hosted dance party named DJ’s Ready! Set! Party Time! Plus, see DJ, the Ultimate party on Wheels.
87. Shop Beverly Sunset Boutique on Sunset Boulevard. This is your stop for Pixar merchandise and more.
88. For all American classic food head to Rosie’s All-American Café. Dine on Burgers, Chicken Nuggets and more.
89. Find apparel and accessories for everyone in the family at Once Upon A Time. Shop Disney-themed items everyone will love.
90. Love Disney pins? Head to Sunset Ranch Pins and Souvenirs. Pick up the perfect Disney pin and more souvenirs.
91. Go from 0 to 60mph on Rock n’ Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith. Guests 48″ or taller can ride this thrilling coaster while listening to Aerosmith tunes.
92. Grab Aerosmith apparel and more from Rock Around the Shop. My favorite souvenir here is the guitar picks!
93. Head to The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror to enter the Twilight Zone. Guests 40″ and taller can enjoy this thrill ride on a service elevator at the Hollywood Tower Hotel! Do you dare?
94. Commemorate your visit to The Twilight zone at Tower Hotel Gifts. Shop merchandise such as apparel, houseware and more.
95. Refuel at KRNR The Rock Station. This food truck serves hot dogs and is the perfect spot to grab a refreshment such as a frozen lemonade!
96. Add some flair to dining at Fairfax Fare. This eatery serves Latino specialties, try their signature salad!
97. Save room for dessert at Catalina Eddie’s. Their cheesecake is a must try.
98. Cool down with a treat from Hollywood Scoops. Stop by for Hand scooped ice-cream in a variety of flavors and other great desserts as well.
99. If you’ve had too many sweets, head to Anaheim Produce for Fresh Fruit. This is your location to grab fresh fruit, veggie sticks and more.
100. During the holiday season, catch Sunset Seasons Greetings which runs seasonally. Watch The Hollywood Tower Hotel transform with laser effects, color projections and projected “snow” falling.
101. Legends of Hollywood is your stop for Pandora Jewelry and more. Browse Disney themed fashion and more at this boutique-style shop.
102. Settle down for the nighttime spectacular, Fantasmic! after exploring Hollywood Studios. This show contains more than 50 entertainers and features Disney Princesses, Disney Villains, Mickey Mouse himself and much more. The battle of good versus evil using special effects, music, fireworks and more. This is a must see each visit!