Planning on making a reservation? Here are 5 things you need to know about Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique.
1. There are 2 locations. The most popular location is in Cinderella’s Castle, but there is also a Downtown Disney location. You get the same level of service at both, so if one is booked you can try the other location.
2. Book your appointment early. Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique reservations can be booked 180 days in advance by calling 407-939-7895. Make sure you call at 7 am EST on your 180th day (it is also part of the 180 + 10 rule, so as long as it is 180 days before your arrival date, you can book a reservation for any day of your trip). Also try to get the earliest reservation of the day. You want your little princess to wear her cute hairstyle as long as possible.
3. Bring your own dress. While it might be tempting to let your princess purchase her dress as part of the experience, you are also going to be out a lot of money! Bring your own dress from home and she’ll still feel like royalty.
4. Purchase Memory Maker. If you are debating on purchasing the Memory Maker photo package, do it. They have photographers on had that will take a ton of pictures of your little princess getting doled up by her Fairy Godmother. Both locations also have a dedicated photograph area where Disney photographers will pose your daughter and take beautiful shots of her.
5. Book a character meal for after your appointment. If you are planning on a character meal during your trip, I would book it on the same day as your Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique appointment. Your daughter will be doled up so cute and her pictures with the characters will be that much more cuter! If you can get a reservation at Cinderella’s Royal Table or Akershus or 1900 Park Fare, even better!