For guests looking for a unique experience at Disney World, consider an Amphicar ride! Learn 10 facts about the Amphicar Autos found at Disney Springs, #10 is surprising.
- Amphicars are amphibious autos, that can drive on land and in water. Disney World owns 8 of these vintage cars.
- Find this experience outside The Boathouse Restaurant in Disney Springs.
- Your 20-minute Tour on Lake Buena Vista is Captain guided.
- Since this is located in Disney Springs, a park ticket is not needed. Making it a great non-park day activity.
- There is a separate cost necessary to ride, $125 per car, which can seat up to 3 adult guests (or 2 adults and 2 small children) for price. Plus, your private Car Captain driving.
- This experience debuted in 2015.
- Available daily from 10am-10pm. Catch a sunset cruise! This experience is weather permitting since it is an outdoor experience.
- Guests will see unique water views of the Boathouse patio, pass by Paddlefish Restaurant, Rainforest Café and more.
- Photopass photos are available to capture your experience, included with the purchase of Memory Maker.
- Disney states, “This is the only place in the world to ride in these vintage vehicles”, making it unique to Disney World and worth trying once.
photo credit: Thanks Sara A.