There are many treats and delicious meals at Disney World. Try to discover a new one each time you visit! Read through this long list of 33 must eats & drink at Disney World, listed by park.
- Dole Whip from Aloha Isle in Magic Kingdom. Learn where else to find Dole Whips at Disney World.
- Fresh Fruit Waffle Sandwich from Sleepy Hollow at Magic Kingdom. This delicious snack that eats like a meal is served with Chocolate-Hazelnut Spread. Eat with views of Cinderella’s Castle.
- The Grey Stuff from Be Our Guest in Magic Kingdom. It’sdelicious!
- New England Clam Chowder from Columbia Harbour House a New England inspired restaurant serving the New England Clam Chowder. Served with oyster crackers for lunch or dinner. Even better, this quick service location participates in Mobile Ordering.
- Turkey Leg from The Lunching Pad. This is a classic nostalgic snack, and its huge.
- Chili-Cheese All-Beef Foot Long Hot Dog from Casey’s Corner. This one is big enough to share and perfect for a quick bite.
- LeFou’s Brew from Gaston’s Tavern. Grab a photo in Gaston’s chair while you are there.
- Mickey’s Kitchen Sink Sundae from Plaza Ice Cream Parlor on Main St USA in Magic Kingdom. It consists of your choice of Hot Fudge, Peanut Butter or Caramel topped with Whipped Cream and two Cherries with your choice of two hand-scoops of Ice Cream.
- French Onion Soup from Be Our Guest Restaurant. For lunch or dinner, the French Onion Soup is offered as an appetizer. It consists of toasted crouton, gruyere and provolone cheese. At dinner, guests even have a chance to encounter the Beast!
- Warm Cinnamon Roll from Gaston’s Tavern. This treat is big enough to share.
- Blueberry Cream Cheese Mousse at Satu’li Canteen in Animal Kingdom. This treat almost looks too pretty to eat, served with Passion Fruit Curd.
- Ribs from Flame Tree Barbecue in Animal Kingdom. Choose Ribs, Chicken and Pulled Pork Sampler or Ribs and Chicken Combo for delicious BBQ ribs, a nice break from chicken fingers and cheeseburgers.
- Elephant Ear Pastry from Kusafiri Coffee Shop & Bakery in Animal Kingdom (and Les Halles Boulangerie in Epcot’s France Pavilion at Epcot).
- Baked Macaroni & Cheese from Eight Spoon Café. Choose no topping or 2 other options: topped with pulled pork or Shrimp and Sweet Chili Sauce.
- Night Blossom from Pongu Pongu. Consider the Night Blossom in a Souvenir Mug, coming with a Glowing Unadelta Seed (especially fun in the evening). It is layers of Apple and Desert Pear Limeade topped with Passion Fruit Boba Balls.
- Aunt Liz’s Golden Fried Chicken from 50’s Prime Time Café. Guests will enjoy the Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Chicken Gravy, and Seasonal Vegetables, all served on the side. Finish your meal, or the Cast Members may just have something to say!
- Backlot Burger from Backlot Express. Enjoy a 1/3 lb Angus Beef Burger topped with Barbecued Pork, Pepper Jack Cheese, Lettuce, Tomato and Pickles served with Carrot Sticks or French Fries. For soda drinkers, this eatery offers free refills.
- Loaded Chili-Cheese Nachos from Dockside Diner. Served with Guacamole, Pico de Gallo and Sour Cream.
- Brownie Sundae from Hollywood Scoops. Enjoy a House-made Brownie and Old-fashioned Vanilla Ice Cream with Hot Fudge and Whipped Cream.
- Funnel Cake from Oasis Canteen. Add powered sugar or a delicious topping such as with Cookies ‘n Cream and Soft-serve Vanilla Ice Cream.
- Peanut Butter & Jelly Milk Shake from 50’s Prime Time Café. Add this unique treat to your list!
- Lunch Box Tart from Woody’s Lunch Box. This treat is served at breakfast, lunch and dinner. Choose between the signature tarts: Chocolate-Hazelnut Lunch Box Tart or Raspberry Lunch Box Tart.
- House-made Sci-Fi Candy Bar from Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater Restaurant. Consisting of Cookies and Cream Mousse, Chocolate Ganache and Chocolate Sauce.
- Caramel Popcorn from Karamell-Kuche. Find freshly made caramel popcorn in the Germany Pavilion at Epcot. Take in the smell of caramel as you enter.
- Spaghetti from Tutto Italia Ristorante in Epcot’s World Showcase. Served with Beef and veal meatballs and pomodoro sauce.
- Macaron Ice Cream Sandwich from L’Artisan des Glaces in the France Pavilion in Epcot’s World Showcase. The Macaron is served as a Chocolate or seasonal Macaron Ice Cream Sandwich.
- Canadian Cheddar Cheese Soup from Le Cellier Steakhouse in the Canada pavilion. Enjoy the Canadian Cheddar cheese soup with lunch or dinner, featuring Moosehead Pale Ale and Nueske’s Applewood-smoked Bacon. To try this soup without a reservation, go to Refreshment Port for a smaller to-go portion.
- The Lucky Combo is found at Joy of Tea in the China Pavilion of Epcot. The Lucky Combo comes with a Curry Chicken Pocket and your choice of two Egg Rolls, a Soft Drink and an Ice Cream. Or, just order the Egg Rolls by themselves for a savory snack.
- Nachos from La Cantina de San Angel, a quick-service restaurant in the Mexican Pavilion of the World Showcase. Here, guests can find the Nachos sold as an entrée, and perfect to order for your group to share. It consists of Tortilla Chips topped with Ground Beef, Nacho Cheese, Tomatoes, Jalapeños, Beans and Sour Cream.
- Funnel Cake at the America Pavilion in Epcot’s World Showcase is a classic sweet indulgence. Choose from the following toppings: Sugar, Chocolate (additional cost) or Vanilla Ice Cream (additional cost).
- Macaroon Ice Cream Sandwich at L’Glaces de Artisan in Epcot’s France Pavilion. This treat includes ice cream, perfect for a hot day.
- School Bread found at Norway’s Pavilion in Epcot’s World Showcase. Try this classic Norwegian treat for yourself, as it is unique.
- Churros from Cantina de San Angel at Epcot’s World Showcase, Mexican Pavilion. Served with Caramel sauce as a dip for this sweet treat.
Learn more about Walt Disney World Dining and get suggestions for where to eat, how to use the Disney Dining Plan and more.