I threw this slow cooker garlic chicken into my Crock-Pot and then we took the kids to see a movie. By the end of the movie, they were asking me what was for dinner and if we could stop somewhere. Luckily I had planned ahead and we didn’t have to spend any extra money while we were out because dinner was ready and waiting for us when we got home!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- ½ c. chicken broth
- additional herbs and spices, as desired
- Place chicken in your slow cooker.
- Pour in the chicken broth.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar, garlic, and any additional spices you like.
- Cook on low for 4-4½ hours.
Here’s an easy recipe for Slow Cooker Scalloped Chicken.
Using a Slow Cooker not only makes preparing dinner easier, it also saves on your power bill because you don’t have to run the oven and heat up the whole house. Check out all the Slow Cooker Chicken recipes we have tried and be sure to share your favorites too!