These Slow Cooker Flavor Filled Chicken Legs turned out to be delicious! Chicken legs are also an inexpensive cut of meat, so this recipe didn’t cost me very much to make either.
- 2 lbs chicken legs
- ½ tbsp brown sugar
- ½ tbsp paprika
- ½ tsp dry mustard
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ¾ c barbecue sauce
- Combine the brown sugar and spices in a gallon size bag.
- Add each chicken leg to the bag and shake to coat (you could try 2 legs at a time)
- Place your chicken in the slow cooker
- Drizzle with the barbecue sauce
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours
Adapted from Recipes That Crock.
Try this super easy recipe for homemade chicken broth.
Check out all the Slow Cooker Chicken recipes we have tried and be sure to share your favorites too!