One of my favorite parts of a Disney vacation? The food! Today, read through 30 Yummy Food options at Disney World.
1. Pan-Seared Sea Scallops from Be Our Guest at Magic Kingdom
2. Oreo Funnel Cake from Epic Eats at Hollywood Studios
3. Lobster Bisque from The Boathouse at Disney Springs
4. Garlic Corn during EPCOT’s Flower & Garden Festival.
5. Chocolate mousse from the Germany Pavilion at EPCOT
6. Individual Sized Pizza from Via Napoli at EPCOT
7. Chocolate Extinction from T-Rex Café at Disney Springs
8. School Bread & Viking Coffee from Kringla Bakeri Og Kafe in Norway at EPCOT
9. Totchos from Woody’s Lunchbox at Hollywood Studios
10. American Platter from Regal Eaglee Smokehouse in EPCOT
11. Chocolate Chip Cookie from The Polite Pig in Disney Springs
12. Night Blossom & Pongu Lumpia from Pongu Pongu in Pandora – World of Avatar at Animal Kingdom.
13. Breakfast at Ohana’ at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort.
14. Chicken Dinner from Chef Arts Smiths Homecoming’ at Disney Springs.
15. Kitchen Sink (smaller version) from Beaches & Cream Soda Shop at Disney’s Beach Club Resort.
16. Mac & Cheese Dog from Casey’s Corner at Magic Kingdom
17. Eggs Benedict meal from Whispering Canyon at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge.
18. Tokyo Sunset Drinks from the Japan Pavilion at EPCOT
19. Superfood Salad from Captain Cook’s at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort.
20. Mac & Cheese with Pulled Pork from Eight Spoon Cafe in Animal Kingdom
21. Beignets from Scat Cat Cafe at Port Orleans- French Quarter
22. Mickey Waffle with Fresh Fruit from Sleepy Hollow at Magic Kingdom
23. Bread Service from Sanaa at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge.
24. Violet Sake from the Japan Pavilion in EPCOT
25. Ottawa Apple from the Canada Pavilion at EPCOT
26. Blueberry Cream Cheese Mousse from Satu’li Canteen at Animal Kingdom
27. Filet from Le Cellier Steakhouse at EPCOT
28. Apple Cheesecake from the Norway Pavilion at EPCOT
29. Cheeseburger Egg Roll from Adventureland Cart at Magic Kingdom
30. Classic Poutine from The Daily Poutine at Disney Springs
Thank you, Savears for your photos
Also Read: 25 Plant-Based Options at WDW
Learn more about Walt Disney World Dining and get suggestions for where to eat, how to use the Disney Dining Plan and more.