My husband loves ribs, so he was excited to have the Slow Cooker Onion Country Style Ribs. They turned out delicious and super juicy!
- 3 lbs boneless country-style ribs
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- ¾ cup apple juice
- Place onion slices in the bottom of the slow cooker
- Top with the ribs
- Sprinkle the brown sugar and minced garlic on the ribs.
- Pour in the apple juice.
- Cook on low 6-8 hours.
- If you desire, you can toss the cooked ribs with some barbecue sauce.
Adapted from Whats For Dinner Fran.
Check out this recipe for Slow Cooker Lemon Garlic Pork Tenderloin.
Using a slow cooker for dinner recipes not only makes cooking easier, but it also saves money on your power bill by not using the oven. Check out these Slow Cooker Pork recipes.