Quick Service restaurants at Disney World offer counter service and sometimes cafeteria style service. They offer great options for lunch, dinner and snacks, with fast and friendly service. Learn 30 Amazing Quick Service Restaurants At Disney World.
1. ABC Commissary – Choose your order and receive a pager when for when it’s ready. Relax at a table of your choosing. A Cast Member will bring your food to you! Visit ABC Commissary at Hollywood Studios for American classics. This eatery is themed after a studio cafeteria.
3. Backlot Express – Visit in Hollywood Studios for a variety of low priced entrees and free soda fountain refills. Entrees include: Chicken Nuggets, Angus Cheeseburger, Star Wars themed items and more. This eatery also has a good amount of indoor (air-conditoned) seating.
4. Be Our Guest – Is Quick Service for breakfast or lunch, located at Fantasyland in Magic Kingdom. Beast’s enchanted castle theming is inspired by Disney’s Beauty and the Beast and makes for a magical dining choice. Do note, the Beast is only available at Dinner.
5. Casey’s Corner – On Main St USA of Magic Kingdom. This eatery is often passed by, however if you love all American foods they offer meals big enough to share. Consider the Macaroni & Cheese All-Beef Hot Dog (topped with Macaroni and Cheese and Bacon. Served with Apple Slices or French Fries) or the Plant-based Loaded-slaw Dog (Plant-based Sausage topped with Pickled Slaw, BBQ Vegan Aïoli and Roasted Corn Relish served with French Fries or Apple Slices).
6. Columbia Harbour House – In Liberty Square at Magic Kingdom. Here guests can find entrees and combo platters, at a reasonable price for the amount of food. The combo platters such as the Shrimp & Chicken Breast Nuggets Combo and Trio Platter are perfect to share. Other delicious entrees include the Grilled Salmon, Chicken Pot Pie and more. Plus, stay dry from Florida rain with indoor seating.
7. Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café – Visit in Magic Kingdom for affordable meals, and a generous toppings bar to choose from. Entrees include the Grilled Chicken Club, Chicken Breast Nuggets – 10 piece and the Greek Salad with Chicken. Plenty of indoor seating, while listening to Sonny Eclipse.
8. Earl of Sandwich – At Disney Springs, this is a must stop for frugal and delicious sandwich options. All the items on their menu are very reasonably priced. Try the Chipotle Chicken Avocado, Hawaiian BBQ, Holiday Turkey, All American and more. Join the Earl of Sandwich Club for free.
9. Electric Umbrella – This eatery in Epcot offers free fountain refills & 2 floors of seating, making this a great restaurant to escape the Florida rain. Serving a variety of classic American choices.
10. Flame Tree Barbecue – Take a break from burgers and chicken nuggets and enjoy Barbecue dishes with outdoor covered seating areas. Flame Tree BBQ is located on Discovery Island at Disney’s Animal Kingdom. Try the Ribs, Chicken, and Pulled Pork Sampler to split. Your taste buds will thank you for the smokehouse flavors and signature baked beans.
11. Gaston’s Tavern – Home of the famous Lafou’s Brew and warm cinnamon roll (large enough to share). This quick service offers indoor seats, including a fun photo opportunity in Gaston’s Chair!
12. La Cantina de San Angel – This restaurant offers covered outdoor seating in the Mexican Pavilion at the World Showcase, or find indoor seating through the door to the back left corner. Stop by for Churros, Nachos and more, all delicious.
13. Les Halles Boulangerie-Patisserie – The Macarons Collection is a must to-go item. Plus, take a gander at all kinds of French pastries inside. This French bakery is located in the France pavilion of Epcot’s World Showcase.
14. Liberty Inn – Enjoy American classics at the World Showcase, with plenty of indoor seating areas. Entrees include a classic hamburger, Fried Shrimp Basket, BBQ Pork Sandwich and more.
15. Lotus Blossom Café – Visit the China Pavilion at the World Showcase, this hidden gem offers chinese favorites such as orange chicken, egg rolls and more. Save room to try the ginger ice cream.
16. Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Café – This restaurant is styled as an old west saloon, avoid the rain/heat with indoor seating. Dress up your burrito, fajita and more with the amazing toppings bar found here. Visit in Adventureland at Magic Kingdom.
17. Pinnochio Village Haus – Found at Magic Kingdom in Fantasyland. The Flatbread is a must try. Coming in three varieties: Sausage and Pepperoni Flatbread, Pepperoni Flatbread or Caprese Flatbread. Plus, select tables look over the attraction, it’s a small world.
18. Pizzafari – Get out of the rain or heat and enjoy pizza at Discovery Island in Animal Kingdom, an easy crowd pleaser. Get a side of Garlic Knots to share.
19. Pizzerizzo – Owned & operated by Rizzo the Rat, this quick service location has 2 floors and ample indoor seating. Serving pizza, antipasto salad and meatball subs. This eatery is your pizza stop for Hollywood Studios.
20. Restaurantosaurus – Work up an appetite at Animal Kingdom and enjoy a pre-historic, lunch or dinner in Dinoland USA. Stay cool or dry with indoor seating. Serving American classics such as burgers and chicken nuggets.
21. Sassagoula Floatworks and Food Factory – This is the food court of Disney’s Port Orleans – French Quarter. Any guest at Walt Disney World may eat there even if not staying on property. The beignets are a must try and Port Orleans French Quarter is a beautiful resort to walk around.
22. Satu’li Canteen – Featuring Na’vi art and cultural items such as cooking tools, sketches, photographs, artifacts and more throughout the restaurant, with plenty of indoor seating and covered outdoor seating. Try delicious food bowls such as the Sustainable Fish Bowl, Chopped Wood-Grilled Chicken Bowl and more. Save room for the Blueberry Cream Cheese Mousse. Found at Pandora – World of Avatar in Animal Kingdom.
23. Sunshine Seasons – Found in Epcot, at the Land Pavilion this quick service carries a large variety of options. Guests can choose from the Asian shop, Grill shop, Sandwich Shop, Soups & Salads Shop, Grab n Go, Kids shop and more. Offering something for everyone. It is in the same location Living with the Land boat ride and Soarin!
24. The Smiling Crocodile – Found in Animal Kingdom at Discovery Island. Guests can try the Turkey BLT Sandwich or Pimento-cheese BLT Sandwich for an incredible price. Both of these Open-faced Sandwiches sound amazing and come with house-roasted bacon.
25. Sleepy Hollow – Found by Cinderella’s Castle at Magic Kingdom. They serve the famous and hearty waffle sandwiches. Choose the Fresh Fruit Waffle Sandwich served with hazelnut spread, or the Sweet and Spicy Chicken Waffle Sandwich.
26. Tangierine Café – In the Morocco Pavilion in Epcot, find outdoor seats with umbrellas and a small section of indoor seating. Adults will love the Morrocan flavors and kids will love the classic American offerings on the kids menu.
27. Wolfgang Puck Express at Disney Springs – Visit the Marketplace area in Disney Spriings for artisan lunch & dinner at great prices. Consider the Roasted Turkey Cobb salad, Margherita pizza, Crispy Chicken Tenders with French fries, Whole Wheat Hummus Wrap and more.
28. Woody’s Lunch Box – Shrink down to the size of a Toy and explore Andy’s backyard. Work up an appetite and stop by this quick service in Toy Story Land. They have some great entrée choices such as the Grilled Three-Cheese Sandwich, “Totchos” or the Smoked Turkey Sandwich.
29. Yak & Yeti Restaurant – The restaurant is styled by Nepalese design found in Animal Kingdom. This eatery has indoor and covered outdoor seating (with the outdoor seating offering views of Expedition Everest). Try the Sweet and Sour Chicken or the Korean Beef for international flavors.
30. Yorkshire County Fish Shop – Found in the World Showcase at Epcot, stop by for battered fish. Guests can also enjoy a Fish & Chips (two strips of Fish served with Chips) and save room for a dessert (such as the Victoria Sponge Cake- filled with Jam and Buttercream).
Learn more about Walt Disney World Dining and get suggestions for where to eat, how to use the Disney Dining Plan and more.