Recently, I took to the My Disney Experience app to browse a bit. Even though I am roughly 1,300 miles away from Disney World, I keep this app handy to look at when I miss Disney World.
Upon browsing dining reservations for four, these 25 dining locations at Disney World consistently had dinner reservations on short notice. Some even had same day reservations available! If you ever find yourself wanting to grab a last minute dining reservation at Disney World, here are your 25 options.
Dining at Disney offers a variety of atmospheres, fully experience this at a sit-down meal. Another draw of a sit-down restaurant at Disney World is a nice relaxing meal, in the air conditioning. Having a sit-down dinner is a welcomed pause to a hectic Disney vacation.
Take some time to browse the My Disney Experience app and be familiar with it prior to your Disney World stay. It will be your key to saving time at Disney.
25 Disney World Restaurants For Last Minute Dinner Reservations
- Biergarten Restaurant at EPCOT
- Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’ at Disney Springs
- Chef de France at EPCOT
- Coral Reef Restaurant at EPCOT
- Frontera Cocina at Disney Springs
- Garden Grill Restaurant at EPCOT
- Grand Floridian Café at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- House of Blues Restaurant & Bar at Disney Springs
- Kona Cafe at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Le Cellier Steakhouse at EPCOT
- Liberty Tree Tavern at Magic Kingdom
- Morimoto Asia at Disney Springs
- Olivia’s Cafe at Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Paddlefish at Disney Springs
- Paradiso 37, Taste of the Americas at Disney Springs
- Planet Hollywood at Disney Springs
- Rose & Crown Dining Room at EPCOT
- San Angel Inn Restaurante at EPCOT
- Splittsville Dining Room at Disney Springs
- STK Orlando at Disney Springs
- Terralina Crafted Italian at Disney Springs
- The BOATHOUSE at Disney Springs
- The Hollywood Brown Derby at Hollywood Studios
- The Wave…of American Flavors at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Whispering Canyon Café at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
Do note, availability of your day of visit will vary. Download the My Disney Experience App and keep it handy!
Learn more about Walt Disney World Dining and get suggestions for where to eat, how to use the Disney Dining Plan and more.