What is the longest you are willing to wait in line for an attraction? Even with the best, most laid out plans, there will still be lines. The question is: At what time limit does your patience end?
Some say 20 minutes is their magic number, others are more patient and say up to 1 hour depending on the ride or attraction in question.
Of course, many factors come into your willingness to wait or not. Factors such as: traveling with young children, how often you get to visit Disney World, how long your vacation is and how much the ride means to you.
See popular attractions below and how long past guests have tested their patience.
Past Guests Wait Times:
- Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin – 45 minutes – 1 hour
- Enchanted Tales with Belle – 35 minutes – 45 minutes
- Frozen Ever After – 1- 2 hours (with longest up to 4 hours)
- Kilimanjaro Safaris – 2 hours
- Peter Pan – 60 minutes
- Meet & Greet with Anna & Elsa – 90 minutes (with longest up to 5 hours)
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train – 2 hours
- Soarin’ – 90 minutes
- Toy Story Mania – 60 minutes
- Tower of Terror – 60 minutes (with longest up to 3 hours)
Only you can decide if a line is worth it or not. How does your patience add up?